Last Updated: 2/24/2016
Collection of Donor Information
When you make a donation, whether by phone, email, in person or through the Services, we may collect and use certain Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us in connection with processing and completing your donation (“Donor Information“).
Use and Disclosure of Donor Information
- We will not sell your Donor Information.
- We may use your Donor Information to process and complete your donation, as well as communicate with you about your contribution.
- We may send you information or communications about events, programs, upcoming activities and other ways in which you can support Project Sunshine.
- We may use your Donor Information for internal business purposes, such as tracking and analyzing our donor data.
- If Project Sunshine sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of its assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of its business, Project Sunshine may transfer your Donor Information to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
Contact Us and Opt-Out
Project Sunshine is committed to protecting your Donor Information and we will make reasonable efforts to protect and keep that information secure. However, regardless of our efforts, no one can guarantee the complete safety of your Donor Information. If you have comments or questions about our Donor Policy, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (212) 354 -8035.
Your California Privacy Rights
Indemnification; Limitation of Liability