Join Our Sunny Squad
Thank you for your interest in working at Project Sunshine! We currently have the following positions open:
Type: Full Time
Available: July 1, 2021
Our Salesforce CRM system is used to track volunteers, donors, fundraising and sponsorship, marketing, and programming data across our organization. The Salesforce Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the organization-wide CRM system, including data input, management, report-writing, and application add-ons. The manager will develop business processes with our staff, customize the system as needed, and identify new and future uses of the system.
The manager will also serve as the Project Sunshine staff liaison with external salesforce consultants / developers as applicable. The Salesforce Manager is responsible for owning and executing the day-to-day configuration, reporting, training, support, maintenance and overall improvement of our Salesforce CRM platform. They will work closely with all staff, especially the Chief of Staff, to build out, implement and improve data collection for departments.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a team that is very passionate about the mission of bringing play to children. We have moved to a hybrid work model and are flexible with this position working fully remote if they are not located in New York City. We have a vibrant staff culture, and we value a healthy work-life balance. The ideal candidate is a person who is excited to bring their Salesforce and business solutions expertise to an eager team where they can make a lasting impact on the organization.
- The manager will serve as the first line of support for all Salesforce issues, support the operation of systems
- Ensure systems are up to date and properly maintained
- Provide business solutions and support when needed
- Manage Salesforce permissions and security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups
- Create and administer forms using FormAssembly tool
- Update and maintain CalendarAnything tool within Salesforce
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Improve user experience through the creation and configuration of custom reports, dashboards, page layouts, custom fields, custom objects, record types, fields, triggers, and validation rules
- Maintain data integrity and accuracy, including record cleansing and duplicate record management
- Assist with data import requests from all departments and identify potential issues with data stored in Salesforce
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors, and application development
- Train new users, and grow Salesforce skill set across the organization
- 4+ years in IT as a developer, consultant, business analyst or systems administrator
- 2+ years as a Salesforce Administrator; Salesforce.com Certified Administrator or Developer a plus
- Not-for-profit CRM system experience preferred
- Basic understanding of Visualforce is desired
- Project management experience required, Business Process development experience preferred
- Adept with multiple software systems, including Hubspot and willing to learn new products
- Ability to effectively evaluate, understand, interpret, and explain data to non-technical users
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in a collegial, fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently
- Enthusiasm for Project Sunshine’s mission
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Project Sunshine values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
Project Sunshine is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal law.
To Apply: Please email a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to HR1@projectsunshine.org with “Salesforce Manager” in the subject line.
Director, Corporate Partnerships
Title: Director, Corporate Partnerships
Type: Full Time
Reports to: Executive Director
The Director of Corporate Partnerships will be an integral part of a passionate and energetic Project Sunshine team at a time of significant change and opportunity. Reporting to the Executive Director and working closely with the Chief of Staff, they will serve as a key collaborative member of the Project Sunshine Leadership Team.
Project Sunshine’s corporate partnerships program has grown by almost 40% since 2018. This success is rooted in the redevelopment of our corporate volunteer program that has allowed us to broaden our reach with companies across the country. We are poised for similar growth with brand partnerships. In 2020 we launched our first brand partnership with Pepsico brand, bubly, and are positioned to launch two new national brand partnerships over the coming year. Project Sunshine’s universally appealing mission speaks to a broad corporate audience. The new director will have the opportunity to transform the way we partner with companies on corporate volunteerism, sponsorship and brand collaborations.
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven corporate fundraising or business development professional with demonstrated expertise developing and growing dynamic, multi-year partnerships with large corporations. This person will provide critical leadership to engage and cultivate new partners to through marketing campaigns, grants, volunteerism, matching gifts, and in-kind donations. This is a unique opportunity for a creative, strategic thinker to make significant changes to the corporate partnerships program and adapt to the corporate philanthropy environment that has shifted rapidly in the past year.
Corporate Partnership Program
- Develop and lead strategy to engage corporate partners in Project Sunshine’s mission, creating opportunities for both employee engagement and corporate giving
- Responsible for $1.3M annual revenue goal
- Manage several large partnerships and develop creative opportunities for multi-year collaborations
- Grow current corporate volunteer partners and philanthropic contributions and donations year over year
- Broaden the geographic footprint of corporate volunteer programs outside of current large base in New York City
- Oversee stewardship efforts to ensure that all contacts within corporate partners are well-informed, acknowledged in meaningful ways, and appreciated in an appropriate manner throughout the year
- Work with the Director of Volunteer Experience to develop strategy to engage corporate volunteers in Project Sunshine’s mission and work outside of company sponsored events
- Collaborate with Director of Development to identify funding opportunities for new and existing corporate partners
- Ensure high quality volunteer experience for every corporate partner and volunteer and create engagement offerings that reflect the changing work environment for many corporate employees (virtual volunteerism, at-home volunteerism, small group activities)
Brand Partnerships & Cause Marketing
- Design and execute a growth plan for brand partnerships at Project Sunshine
- Develop a pipeline of corporate prospects and create presentations and pitches to prospective companies with whom Project Sunshine would like to have a marketing based partnership
- Collaborate with the Board of Directors’ Marketing Task Force to harness their expertise and experience to inform Project Sunshine marketing efforts
- Manage two direct reports
- Be a player/coach with a positive and accessible presence
- Set high standards for professionalism, work product, and collegiality and hold staff accountable for maintaining them
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a persuasive communication style
- A track record of success managing corporate partnerships with financial growth year over year
- Integrity, a positive attitude and self-directed and entrepreneurial work style
- Sound understanding of corporate social responsibility best practices, including team member roles and responsibilities as well as the systems and procedures required to support successful partnership efforts
- Experience with strategic and annual planning, project management, process improvement efforts and setting and achieving departmental and personal fundraising goals
- Passion for Project Sunshine’s mission
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7 years or more of experience in development or business development of increasing scope and responsibility (with other 5 years of experience serving as a front-line fundraiser or in a business development or sales role)
To apply: Please email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to HR3@projectsunshine.org with “Director, Corporate Partnerships” in the email subject line.
Project Sunshine values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.Project Sunshine is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion,
national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal law.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Marketing & Communications
About the Coordinator Position: The primary role of this position is to support e-mail marketing and website development in support of our programs, fundraising, corporate partnerships, and international programs.
- Prepare emails in HubSpot, including laying them out following best practices in e-mail marketing, sending test emails, and scheduling emails.
- Create a weekly volunteer newsletter e-mail, with content support coming from the Social Media Coordinator.
- Develop and implement e-mail list maintenance and building strategies in cooperation with the marketing team.
- Maintain the back-end of the HubSpot e-mail marketing system, including templates and other functionalities.
- Assist with website updates.
- Provide support in moving our current WordPress website to HubSpot’s CRM.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Experienced with e-mail marketing; experience with HubSpot certification highly desirable.
- Graphic design experience with expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Customer service mindset and ability to work with a wide variety of individuals across the organization under pressure and tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Strong verbal, written, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and think quickly under pressure
- Goal driven with ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Collaborative team member who enjoys working with diverse groups of people
- Commitment to the mission and values of Project Sunshine
To apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to HR5@projectsunshine.org with “Digital Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line. This position pays $20/hour, and will be performed remotely, with availability required during East Coast business hours between 9 am and 5 pm.
Don’t forget to check out our volunteer opportunities to make a difference today.