Join Our Sunny Squad
Thank you for your interest in working at Project Sunshine! We are currently hiring for the following position. Also, don’t forget to check out our volunteer opportunities to make a difference today.
Type: Part Time – 3 to 4 days per week over a minimum 6 month period with possible opportunity to extend
Position Description The Salesforce Administrator will join a quickly growing team with evolving data management needs. You will be working with a team maximizing efficiency and efficacy of projects while ensuring Salesforce is being used to its full capabilities. This role will require working closely with department leaders throughout the business and will also require the ability to identify, develop and organize new processes.
- The Administrator will serve as the first line of support for all Salesforce issues, support the operation of systems and integrations with external data
- Ensure systems are up to date and properly maintained
- Provide solutions and support when needed
- Manage Salesforce permissions and security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Improve user experience through the creation and configuration of custom reports, dashboards, page layouts, custom fields, custom objects, record types, fields, triggers, and validation rules
- Maintain data integrity and accuracy, including record cleansing and duplicate record management
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors, and application development
Train new users, and grow Salesforce skill set across the organization
- 2+ years experience administering Salesforce required
- Salesforce Administration certification strongly desired
- Background working in nonprofits using a fundraising database such as Raiser’s Edge or Salesforce preferred
- Experience with Pardot integration preferred
- Proficient in Excel, particularly with advanced features like vlookup
- Experienced with Data Loader and Dedupe tools
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to translate business and technical needs and interact with staff to meet their needs
- Detail-oriented, while keeping the bigger picture in mind
- Effective problem solver and predictive thinker
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects from different stakeholders
To Apply: Please email a cover letter, resume, and your hourly rate to HR1@projectsunshine.org with “Salesforce Administrator” in the subject line.
Social Media Coordinator
Part time, 10 – 15 hours per week, in-office at our New York City headquarters.
Project Sunshine is seeking a Social Media Coordinator, under the direction of the Director of Marketing and Communications, to support the creation of a vibrant social media plan, and to implement that plan. The Coordinator would be responsible for content creation on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
This person would be responsible for:
- Creating and posting engaging content, following brand and quality standards
- Testing post formats to improve impact and engage new supporters
- Developing a robust social media calendar, including developing campaigns
- Assisting in the development of social media guidelines
All applicants must have some experience overseeing organizational or business social media accounts. Applicants must understand best practices in social media, including how to build and grow a targeted audience, messaging, and the use of graphics and video.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Experience with Hootsuite, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop is preferred;
- Expertise with web-based tools and searches preferred;
- Strong verbal and written communication;
- Enthusiasm for Project Sunshine’s mission.
Please provide a cover letter and resume, along with links to organizational or business accounts that you have managed to HR5@projectsunshine.org. Hourly rate will be based on experience.