Join Our Sunny Squad
Thank you for your interest in working at Project Sunshine! We currently have the following position open:
The Program Coordinator will join a passionate and energetic Project Sunshine team to support to the delivery and management of its programs including TelePlay, Sending Sunshine and, when applicable, in-person volunteering. They will assist with program management, assessment and oversight and liaise with medical facility partners. Additional duties include:
- Contribute to hospital and medical facility recruitment and relationship building
- Ensure proper data management of programs and medical facility partner relationships in our Salesforce database
- Gather and analyze feedback from current Project Sunshine medical facility partners to drive program enhancements
- Ensure successful communication and collaboration with Project Sunshine partners
- Collaborate with other Project Sunshine teams to ensure successful volunteer training and standardization of quality programming
- Identify materials/resources for modified and new programming
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years working in a non-profit, education or medical facility setting
- Strong verbal, written, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail‐oriented, highly organized, and flexible
- Experience with Microsoft Office including fluency with Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to meet goals
- Enthusiasm for Project Sunshine’s mission
Project Sunshine values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
Project Sunshine is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal law.
To apply: Please email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to HR1@projectsunshine.org
with “Program Coordinator” in the subject line.
Don’t forget to check out our volunteer opportunities to make a difference today.